Facebook confirm identity phone number

Just click on “ verify using the mobile number ” and enter your country code and mobile number in the given box on the facebook. We’ll use your ID or official document to confirm your identity. It will not be shared on your profile, in ads or with other admins of your Pages or ad accounts.


After we’ve confirmed your identity and run compliance checks, we’ll delete your ID. If you turn this option off, the copy of your ID will be deleted within days of submission or when you turned this option off. But, the 2nd option, you might not get every time.

I got my mail in day. You can verify by confirming your mobile number. To show account ownership: Your security is important to us. This helps keep our. Suspicious activity is detected.


Check the number that you entered Click here to view the mobile number you entered. If you entered the wrong number , click Wrong number ? Enter the correct number and click Add. To confirm your mobile number , enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you.

I am having the same issue. I tried to fill out a. I filled the contact form and submit my id proofs of voter id and aadhar card. I just mentioned in facebook info as my real date of birth.


Step 5: Click on Get Number button. Step 6: You’ll receive an activation code on your SMSPVA account. Maken Trick Master 22views. For weeks now I can´t access my facebook account.


After redefining my password they blocked my account, and to unlock it says I must verify my identity and change the password. The next step, however, says only this: Identity Not Confirmed. Please try again later. Receive Free SMS online to verify FB Account.


You only need to have one for a few minutes. Can you borrow one? You will receive a text message with a code that you need to enter or a link to follow. The same is happened to me. So you should at-least wait hours.


For some peoples it took days to days to.

Just verify and enjoy the fake id for facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aops community

Trading illegally

Thomas and friends bulstrode